As eager we were to bring to you a month long contest for all the events taking place in October, we are even more excited to bring to you the results of the first part of the contest; Get, Set…
We were glad to see the enthusiasm among our artists and the thirst to win! The cards we got in this time for the below events were trendy, fun and had a wider appeal. To our surprise, we had a reward plan artist win for one of the events which really got us thrilled to see the competitive spirit. This time we introduced a new award for the highest shared card and got some great results. We have showcased the highest shared card for all the events outlined in the first part of our contest.
For your convenience, we have also tagged the visualizer profiles so that you can see the work that won them the following rewards:
- Visualizer with highest Global sends for Rosh Hashanah event: vsilverline23k – won $100
- Visualizer with highest Global sharing for Rosh Hashanah event: Jothi – won $20
- For cards that have Global sends > 200 and the highest conversion in the same sub category:
- Religious Blessings: Jothi – won $15
Highest shared Rosh Hashanah ecard by Jothi
- Visualizer with highest US+CA sends for Canadian Thanksgiving category: Prabhakaran – won $30
- Visualizer with highest Global sends for Yom Kippur category: vsilverline23k – won $30
- Visualizer with highest Global sharing for Yom Kippur category: AlmondTree – won $10
Highest shared Yom Kippur ecard by AlmondTree
- Visualizer with highest Global sends for Sweetest Day category: AlmondTree – won $60
- Visualizer with highest Global sharing for Sweetest Day category: RedHeadsRule – won $20
Highest shared Sweetest Day ecard by RedHeadsRule
Congratulations to all the visualizers on winning! Keep shining and keep creating more stunning cards! For all those who did not make the mark this time, we hope you make it in contest part two; Get, Set…Go!