Labor Day in the United States is a public holiday celebrated on the first Monday in September. It honors the American labor movement and the contributions that workers have made to the strength, prosperity, laws and well-being of the country.
This is a day to appreciate the hard work we Americans put in throughout the year. It also marks the end of summer as we know it.
Help users wish their loved ones a relaxing time with some easy going cards using some of our suggestions and tips to get your labor day cards right!
- Labor Day is synonymous with barbeques, fun parades, outdoor scenes, family picnics, watching the fireworks together and the last few days to chill in the pool. Use such elements in your cards to create a better connect and help users wish their loved ones a Happy Labor Day.
- It is a perfect occasion to spend the weekend by the beach. The three day long and lazy weekend can be well depicted with some beach themed cards to send out to family and friends.
- Labor Day is a day of celebration and celebrations are incomplete without an array of colorful fireworks lighting up the sky. Make sure your background is dark so that the fireworks in your cards illuminate your card bringing a smile to the receiver.
- The occasion of Labor Day gives you the freedom to use and experiment with plenty of colors. Use your imagination to display different shades of colors in different ways. Bright primary colors would be preferred over dull pastel shades. Avoid using white other than for the text color. Make your cards special.
- Labor Day is a much awaited holiday as it gives a long weekend to get away and spend time with your special someone. Help users by designing cards imbibed with oodles of love and romantic gestures which will help users ask their beloved to spend the extended weekend with them.
- Apart from creating fun-filled, wishful and relaxed Labor Day cards, don’t forget to create some grateful cards where users can reach out to family, friends, associates and loved ones who are a part of the great labor force and thank them for their hard work.
Hope these pointers motivate you to create for us. We are looking forward to seeing some new cards this year as we have not received any yet. It is a great opportunity for you to upload your cards for an event before other artists do.
Happy Designing and Wish you all a Happy, Free and Safe Labor Day in advance!