“When I saw you I fell in love,
and you smiled because you knew.” ~ William Shakespeare
As promised, we are here with the Valentine’s week contest and this time the contest period has been extended to give you the advantage and time to make plenty of wonderful ecards. Make the most of this time to capitalize on your earnings. Heart touching and romantic ‘me to you’ messages, loving and soothing music and clean images will do the trick of getting you the right sends. So let the love imbibed in your ecards weave up their magic and be cherished by our users lifelong.
Read on to know how you could participate!
A. Visualizer with highest US+CA sends for Valentine’s Day category: $100
B. Visualizer with highest ROW* sends for Valentine’s Day category: $50
* ROW – Rest of the world
(Exclusive winner for criteria A and B. Winner of one criterion cannot win in other criteria)
C. Visualizer with highest global sends in the following categories:
(Each visualizer is eligible to win in maximum of 2 categories, post which the reward will be passed on to the next in line):
- Rose Day – $20
- Propose Day – $20
- Chocolate Day – $20
- Teddy Bear Day – $20
- Promise Day – $20
- Hug Day – $20
- Kiss Day – $20
D. For cards that have global sends > 250 and the highest conversion in the same sub-category.
(Each visualizer is eligible to win in maximum of 2 sub-categories, post which the reward will be passed on to the next in line):
- Valentine’s Day
- Happy Valentine’s Day: $20
- Thank You: $20
- Family: $20
- I Love You: $20
- For Him: $20
- Miss You: $20
- For Her: $20
E. For cards that have global sends > 100 and the highest conversion in the same sub-category.
(Each visualizer is eligible to win in maximum of 3 sub-categories, post which the reward will be passed on to the next in line):
- Valentine’s Day
- Specials: $10
- Love Songs: $10
- Fun: $10
- Kisses & Smooches: $10
- Friends: $10
- Angel & Cupid: $10
- Flowers: $10
- Gifts: $10
- Roses: $10
- Be My Valentine: $10
- Hugs: $10
- Poems & Quotes: $10
(Winners of criteria A and B are eligible for criteria C, D and E. Winners of criteria C are eligible for criteria D and E.)
Card sends calculated from January 20 (Wednesday) to February 16 (Tuesday) 2016, on cards uploaded from January 20 (Wednesday) till February 7 (Sunday) 2016.
- Minimum of 5 cards to be submitted (excluding Thank You sub-category cards).
- All 5 cards to be submitted in different sub-categories of Valentine’s Day for the contest.
- The winners will be declared to the community via social media/ emails/ blog.
- All cards must be new, suppressing old cards and re-uploading them will not be considered.
- The winners will win vouchers from Amazon or Ebay (depending on their location) or the option to be added to monthly payments (for Payment Plan visualizers only).
Some tips to help you nail the contest:
- Focus on quality over quantity.
- Work on the art style which you are best at.
- Determine your target audience.
- Upload cards in categories where there is less competition giving you a better shot at winning.
- Market your cards on your social media networks for a better reach.
This contest is a great opportunity for you to double your earnings. So let your creativity flow in abundance and provide users with ecards which will set the mood going for the season of love!