American Independence Day is around the corner and our last year’s post, ‘Tips to create Fourth of July ecards‘, gave very detailed information on how to make suitable ecards for the occasion. This year we thought it’ll be great to think a little out of the box and dwell into unique concepts for the holiday. Think American and provide users with what they can relate to. Patriotism is the essence of the holiday but think about modern day celebrations. What do people do on the holiday?
These are only suggestions and ideas there is a lot more you can do while keeping the sanctity of the holiday in mind.
- Happy Birthday to America: Independence Day is symbolic to America’s birthday. How about celebrating that in a unique style while paying respect to the country?
- Colors: Go crazy with the flag colors. Be imaginative and use it in different elements such as cakes & muffins, flowers, desserts, accessories for pets, balloons, bells, home décor etc.
- Summer: Make use of the season. Summer is big in the US and people enjoy doing summer activities. Beaches, sun down parties, drinks and a lot more. You may incorporate these in the cards to show a relaxing and enjoyable holiday with friends.
- Activities: What do people enjoy doing the most on the day? Family picnics in the park, Summer parties, barbecues, parades and combine these with wishes for loved ones.
- Pets: Use pets adorned in flag colors to send across wishes in a cute or special way.
- Fireworks: This is where the challenge lies. How can you make the most enjoyable element of the holiday different from the existing cards? Have different displays of fireworks or in different settings showcasing typical American scene. The card should be like an experience for the viewers, mesmerizing them in the visuals and touching their hearts with the messages.
So get going, brainstorm and produce some great work!