We at 123Greetings always strive to connect with every emotion of human beings with a dash of humor and sprinkling of creativity. Here is your chance again to win the hearts of our users and in return get rewarded. Sounds great! Isn’t it?
This time we are back with another exciting contest to celebrate the best of content in the General Categories. This contest will run for an entire month and will cover multiple –subcategories.
Please find below the rules to participate:
- The total number of North American card sends must be 1000 to qualify for winning in the individual category.
- Cards having the highest North American sends in each individual category will win the Reward: $150
- Each visualizer is eligible to win in a maximum of 2 categories, post which the reward will be passed on to the next in line.
- Minimum 5 cards to be submitted.
- All the 5 cards to be submitted in the different sub-categories of the contest.
- All cards must be new, suppressing old cards and re-uploading them will not be considered.
- The winners will be announced to the community via social media/emails/blog
- The winners will be paid via PayPal (depending on their location) or the option to be added to monthly payments.
Categories to Focus:
(Visualizers can upload card in any- subcategory of the above- mentioned categories)
Dates for Card Upload- 21st August 2020 – 20th Sept 2020
Dates for Card Send Calculations- 21st August 2020 – 30th Sept 2020
Here are some tips to nail this contest:
- Work on your best art style with catchy texts that our users can enjoy.
- The images for the e-card icon and thumb should be eye-catching.
- The tone of the e-card’s message must suit the event or the occasion.
- Upload cards in categories where there is less competition to increase your chances of winning.
- Market your cards on your social media platforms to ensure maximum reach.
This Contest is an ultimate opportunity to showcase your creative brilliance and double your earnings.
So, what are you waiting for? Upload and win!
We look forward to your participation.