Making the Ecard
From Studio Knowledge BaseJump to navigationJump to search
Step By Step guide to make a Flash Card
- Open a new Macromedia Flash File.
- Select a dimension which you feel might suit your visualization and the final card.
- Create the following layers.
- Insert the required Action Scripts inside the frames.
- Start designing the card. Create layers, insert frames, import / create objects (images, clips, buttons), in the Movie library, make animations.
TIP: Please rename the layers so that it can be easily identified. Like if you insert a Background of a forest, rename that layer as Forest background. Please use the same convention for the objects you create import in the library.
- Now Preview the card and Publish. You must publish the card as Flash Version 7 or above.
Thats it! You are ready to submit your card for inclusion in the main system.