123G Studio Knowledge Base
123G Studio is a platform that helps a developer to submit an ecard for inclusion to the main system at http://www.123greetings.com Just like our in-house designers/developers you may now make your own ecard, attach music clips and request for inclusion of the same in the main system. Once included, our users will be able to view your card and send it to their near and dear ones just as they do with our existing cards.
We have created this Knowledge Base to help you provide all the information required to design, develop and submit an ecard in the format our system supports.
Making an ecard
- What are the various specifications of an ecard
- What are the various steps of making an ecard
- Common Errors and Solutions
Submitting an ecard
- Basic Requirements
- How to Submit an ecard
- How to Check the Status of an ecard submitted
- How to Manage or Modify an ecard
The Approval Process
- What happens after an ecard is submitted
- Under what circumstances can I an ecard be rejected
- Once rejected can an ecard be resubmitted
Suggesting an Event/Holiday
- What are Events
- What are Holidays
- How to suggest an Event/Holiday
- How to check the status of an Event/Holiday
- How to Manage or Modify an Event/Holiday
- How to Search an Event/Holiday
Can't find an answer?
In case you are not able to get an answer to your query, kindly send the same to email@example.com mentioning your developer username or email address. We will get in touch with you at the earliest!