FAQ Reward Plan
- 1 How do I participate in Reward Plan?
- 2 What are the eligibility criterias for uploading cards under Reward Plan?
- 3 What are the eligibility criterias for participation in the Reward Plan?
- 4 Where do I find my performance statistics?
- 5 Why did I not get a payment for a Reward that I was eligible for?
- 6 What is the payment release process?
- 7 How and when will I get paid?
- 8 What are my tax requirements?
- 9 What is the basis of calculation of card sends for the purpose of Reward Plan?
- 10 Why do my statistics reflect lesser number of cards than uploaded?
How do I participate in Reward Plan?
To participate in the plan, you should check the Reward plan by clicking on the "Check" button after logging in to studio.123greetings.com.
What are the eligibility criterias for uploading cards under Reward Plan?
- Artist must be at least 18 years of age.
- The Reward Plan is open to all artists who have not yet won the reward and have not been invited to the Payment Plan by 123Greetings Studio.
- Artists must opt-in for the Reward Plan.
- Artist MUST be the owner of the card and all relevant rights therein which includes all content, music and images.
- The card must be suitable for the general mainstream audience i.e. no adult, erotic, violent and spiteful content will be allowed.
- Any detection of fraudulent activity to increase card send count will cause all payments to become null & void with a result of automatic termination from this program. However, all promotions including social media shares are encouraged.
What are the eligibility criterias for participation in the Reward Plan?
- To qualify for the rewards, their card must achieve minimum 5,000 unique card sends from US + Canada in the month of Reward and should be in the list of Top 10 Artists of the month.
- Cards uploaded prior to opting for the Reward Plan will not be considered under this plan.
Where do I find my performance statistics?
It is shown in the welcome page after logging in.
Why did I not get a payment for a Reward that I was eligible for?
If you were eligible for a reward during a particular month the following reasons could have held back the payment:
- Your total cumulative payments might be less than $100.
- The monthly audit might have rejected your reward on certain eligibility grounds
- Your reward might be in processing phase
- You might not have sent the required necessary documents in the requisite time period.
What is the payment release process?
- Statistics for the month will be audited by 15th day of next month.
- Payment for any month will be processed and released by 20th of the next month.
- The artist will be paid on monthly basis, provided their cumulative earnings is >=$100 in any particular month. Cumulative earning less than $100 will not be processed for payment and remain on hold till it reaches $100.
- Monthly Reward will be processed only when the Artist has fully completed all formalities including sending a signed written agreement along with a valid identity proof
- For the purpose of calculation of card sends for Rewards or Payment, the calendar month shall start from the 1st day every month and end on the last day of the month.
- Payments are exclusive and non-transferable.
How and when will I get paid?
- Users will be requested to furnish correct information on their “Profile” section and send necessary documents for the purpose of clearing payment. If documents are not received within 30 days of request, payment will not be processed and amount will be forfeited.
- Payment will be audited on a monthly basis and then only payment released.
What are my tax requirements?
For U.S. residents: Those who earn $600 or more will have to fill out a W-9 form. 123Greetings will provide the 1099 form for the IRS at the end of the year. 123Greetings does not withhold taxes. You are solely responsible for making quarterly tax payments as necessary.
For non-U.S. residents: If you are international, non-US-based you are solely responsible for reporting your earnings to the appropriate tax agencies. Artists will be required to furnish all relevant information on their “Profile” section prior to payment. Else, payment will not be processed and amount forfeited.
What is the basis of calculation of card sends for the purpose of Reward Plan?
The card sends will be calculated on unique card sends by US and Canada residents only on eligible cards, during the month.
Why do my statistics reflect lesser number of cards than uploaded?
You might see lesser number of cards uploaded as only cards uploaded post registering in the Reward Plan are shown.