sites with free clipart or photos

If you have questions, someone in here will have answers.

sites with free clipart or photos

Postby dimigineva on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:19 am

I would like to ask about some good sites for free clipart or photos which could be used for creating the cards. Thank you in advance!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best wishes,
Dimi
dimigineva

Re: sites with free clipart or photos

Postby teddy on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:02 am

Hi Dimi

The best way of finding those sites will be to Google for them. There are thousands of sites where you can find pictures - only you can decide which ones are the best ones for you. If you are looking for a specific motive, like for instance a heart, you can make an image search with Google.

I often Google for free-to-use wall papers for backgrounds or for cutting and pasting. Just make sure you read the small print about copy right.

Keep an open mind when searching. A search often brings forward some really good pics that might not be excactly what you want RIGT NOW. Consider if those pics can come in handy for later cards. I have often stumbled across some unexpected but beautiful pictures that have inspired me to make other cards.

Happy searching

Jonna Blak-Kristiansen
aka Teddy
teddy

Postby celeste on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:39 am

Code: Select all
[code][/code]
[color=#FF0000][color=#FF0000][color=#FF0000][color=#FF0000][color=#FF0000][color=#400040][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]
celeste

Postby diamond98 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:22 am

What if you are an artist and draw very well. Is there any way to do this with making cards?
diamond98

Postby anusha on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:32 am

Hi,

At http://www.uvassociates.in there are some good free images - suitable for use in ecards because of their transparent background. You can get some good cliparts as well as some borders/backgrounds.

Regards,
Anusha
anusha

Return to FAQ