Bugs?

Report the problems you're facing, we'll get them fixed right away.

Bugs?

Postby orineu on Wed May 25, 2011 8:37 am

Interestingly enough, there's a bug in the bug reporting page. The submit button never lights up! O.o"

What should I do here?
orineu

Re: Bugs?

Postby studio-team on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Hello orineu,

After testing the Bug reporting software, we found that it is working fine and bugs are getting reported. Can you please let us know the operating system and browser that you are using so that we can investigate further?

Thanks,
Studio Team
For complete documentation of the Studio, please visit the Studio Wiki at http://studio.123greetings.com/wiki/. Happy uploading!
studio-team

Postby ellenia on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:55 am

Hello,
after uploading a music file to my card, I could hear the music, but next day it was smth strange: I didn't hear the music at all, or just a half of the file. I've tried to upload another file, and it was the same thing. where can be the prob?
thank u
ellenia

Postby studio-team on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:47 am

ellenia wrote:Hello,
after uploading a music file to my card, I could hear the music, but next day it was smth strange: I didn't hear the music at all, or just a half of the file. I've tried to upload another file, and it was the same thing. where can be the prob?
thank u

Hello ellenia,

Can you please let us know if you are still facing the issue. If yes, please let us know the card number for which you are facing the issue enabling us investigate further and get back to you.

Thanks!
Studio Team
For complete documentation of the Studio, please visit the Studio Wiki at http://studio.123greetings.com/wiki/. Happy uploading!
studio-team

Return to Errors & Bugs