Getting Exposure

Share how 123Greetings Studio has helped you. It may be getting jobs, business, recognition from your friends/ family, etc.

Getting Exposure

Postby studio-team on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:58 pm

You can share your experience in this topic if 123Greetings Studio has helped you in getting exposure.
For complete documentation of the Studio, please visit the Studio Wiki at http://studio.123greetings.com/wiki/. Happy uploading!
studio-team

Re: Getting Exposure

Postby Jothi on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:14 am

Well I could expose my creativity even i'm from rural area of South India.. Though I was 14 yrs when I joined STUDIO Pam Miller of 123greetings.com motivated me to become a good ecard developer... Now I 'm glad to say that I've fans all over the world blessing me for my bright future... I'm thankful to STUDIO...
Jothi

Postby Jothi on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:49 am

Hey!!! I've earned my very first income through STUDIO!!! One of my fans from India ordered me to create one customized birthday card for her friend's birthday with his image and personal message between them!! I've earned abt 10$ my first income through STUDIO!!! She contacted me only after viewing my profile in studio.123greetings.com! Thanks To STUDIO.... KEEP ON ROCKING!!!
Jothi

Postby vishyaustin on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:07 am

M a budding artist and STUDIO has provided me an exposure. M getting thanks and compliments for my ecards and those are priceless for me.
STUDIO has given me ,what i was looking for "Platform for serving 120 million viewers and users,that what an artist aspire". Today m a proud person to say that ,m serving that many people and associated with this esteemd company. Thank you STUDIO.
vishyaustin

Return to How has 123Greetings Studio helped you?