Card artist seeking fun text -writers

Are you a great composer who needs help with visuals? Or a hot artist who want some words? Step in and find yourself a partner or group to work with!

Card artist seeking fun text -writers

Postby scotty on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:12 pm

Hi there, I'm new to this here joint. Been wanting to do cards most of my life but never did as I can rarely come up with material for them. If there is a writer here with a fun, romantic, dry sense of humour...we will get on famously. Take a search for a group on facebook called The art of Scott Ewing where you can surf my stuff. If it triggers something in you then again... we should work together. Hope to hear from someone.

Cheers

Scott
scotty

Re: Card artist seeking fun text -writers

Postby catlady56 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:27 am

Hi, I do cat photo ecards and come up with little bits of sayings.........Check out my ecards at :

www.123greetings.com/profile/catlady56/
and see if that is what u are looking for and I will check out ur FB site.........okay ? And lemme know !
Robin Johnson
catlady56

Postby studio-team on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Hey Scott/Robin...

Why dont you guys team up together...think it wud be a smashin hit...you can get in touch with each other on 'Studio' or on Facebook through the 'Studio' group...cheers
For complete documentation of the Studio, please visit the Studio Wiki at http://studio.123greetings.com/wiki/. Happy uploading!
studio-team

Postby carlaart on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:25 pm

Hello, My name is Carla and I am new to studio123 greetings and a beginning artist.
I am a traditional artist and I use my own artwork that I have created and I need someone
who wouldn't mind taking pictures of them so I can put them on file and upload them.
I would appreciate the help!
carlaart

Postby anusha on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:01 am

Hi Carla,

I've a suggestion for you. Instead of trying to click pictures, or looking for someone who can take pictures, look for a "Scanner" which can scan your coloured images. You can get much better results with a scanner, since taking pictures of documents/paintings can be trickier than one can imagine.

Once you have the images ready, apply a copyright/watermark, and then you can post it on facebook on 123greetings page and ask for suggestions for titles/text.

Hope this is helpful

Anusha
anusha

Return to Collaborate