Marketing my ecards

Find tips on how to market your ecards within 123Greetings Studio and outside of it.

Marketing my ecards

Postby Jothi on Sat May 09, 2009 3:56 am

When can I market my ecards within 123greetings Studio? Will any reward be given to toppers to encourage us...
Jothi

Re: Marketing my ecards

Postby waterimpressions on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:07 am

I don't see where you got a reply to this one and it was some time ago. However, I am very much interested in finding out the answer to this one. Is there someone out there that can help us????
waterimpressions

Postby studio-team on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:13 pm

Hi..very interesting question...and was waiting for one of the developers to answer this...however presenting a few techniques to market your own cards....

1. Tweet them right there from our platform..and bingo they appear on your twitter profile..what better than to let people know that you are in the ecard business...

2. Share them on your website...and yes...you can get lots of enquires for making loads of em...

3. Send the first one to your mailing list with your own promos on them along with your URL or hyperlink...this way your address book gets built on your profile and the next cards can be sent within a flash...this will also get people visiting your website...market your art the ecard way...

Try these techniques and then there would be more to come..

Cheers.

I don't see where you got a reply to this one and it was some time ago. However, I am very much interested in finding out the answer to this one. Is there someone out there that can help us????
For complete documentation of the Studio, please visit the Studio Wiki at http://studio.123greetings.com/wiki/. Happy uploading!
studio-team

Postby KyubiiArts on Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:24 am

I believe it is also good to expose them to Facebook or any other social website that you may be involved with. Let everyone you know or follows you that you are in the ecard business and to help promote for you as well. More than likely friends will be more willing to share the thought and ideas easily and quickly. Should you have a LinkedIn account you can also share your designs there too. Any exposure is good exposure for your work.
KyubiiArts

Postby adeelmannan on Sat May 12, 2018 5:55 am

There should be a promote options such as tweet and you can contact for jobs in Dubai airport who can market your card at the airport as well.
adeelmannan

Postby Aaradhya on Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:14 am

when i visiting this site I found cool and interesting here and very happy to join this community kindly check it out xmodgame apk
Aaradhya

Postby joyeuxnoel on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:29 pm

É uma oportunidade de fornecer algo do próprio coração. Aqui está apenas uma grande coleção de desejos de natal sinceros para a sua família. Essas mensagens e saudações podem permitir que alguém mostre amor e sentimentos calorosos aos indivíduos especiais com os quais os indivíduos mais se importam. Com estas páginas você também pode lindas frases de natal para facebook encontrar uma grande quantidade de cartões de Natal agradáveis ​​e únicos para a família e imagens com palavras de saudação que lhe permitirá compartilhar o humor alegre deste período de férias.
joyeuxnoel

Postby joyeuxnoel on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:30 pm

Samen met je gezin je kerst doorbrengen is misschien een van de meest waardevolle momenten in je leven! Vergeet nooit om de leden van je geliefde een voor een te bedanken en laat ze zien dat je echt om je geeft en dat je gelukkig bent. Kerstgroeten 2018
joyeuxnoel

Postby joyeuxnoel on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:31 pm

Ces Carte de Noel 2018 brefs exemples de messages de Noël pourraient vous aider à trouver le meilleur message. Vous pouvez choisir parmi nos souhaits de Noël écrits ci-dessous.
joyeuxnoel

Postby boxoffice on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:59 am

Kinder warten gespannt auf weihnachtskarten 2018. Er glaubt, dass der Weihnachtsmann kommen wird und diesen Menschen viele Geschenke bringen wird. Weihnachten ist ein großes Fest, das von Menschen bei kaltem Wetter gefeiert wird. An diesem Tag Aber jeder genießt einen Kultururlaub und diese Möglichkeit ist für alle Regierungen (Schulen, Hochschulen, Universitäten, Bildungseinrichtungen, Ausbildungszentren usw.) und für Nichtregierungseinrichtungen geschlossen.
boxoffice

Next

Return to Marketing