Suggestion to make it easier to edit our cards.

Have an idea on how to improve the Studio? This is the sounding board, anything goes!

Suggestion to make it easier to edit our cards.

Postby bebestarr on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:50 am

I brought this suggestion up a year ago but it is something that still is a big issue for me, as I am sure it must be for the other artists. When I am in Studio working on my cards it takes an awful lot of time to scroll from one page to another, like if I am looking for an older card that I want to edit. There are only page advance options to click on at the top of the page, not also at the bottom. But what would be even more helpful is if there was a place where I could type in the page I want! I have almost 50 pages and it sure does take a long time to get to, say, page 35 when I can only advance a few pages at a time. If it is possible to add this feature it sure would be helpful. Thanks!
bebestarr

Re: Suggestion to make it easier to edit our cards.

Postby RedHeadsRule on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:19 pm

I agree that this would be a very nice feature, but in the meantime, if you know the page you want, you can easily jump to it. When you open up your ecards go to, say, the second page and then look up at the url address. The last number should be "2" (or whatever page you are on). Highlight JUST the number and replace it with the page you want to jump to and press enter. It will jump to that page! Let me know if you need me to explain it further. I am never sure how clear I'm being when trying to explain things in writing. :D
I hope this helps!
Hugs,
Gloria
RedHeadsRule

Postby bebestarr on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:24 am

Thank you Gloria! I will try it. Will be a great help. :D
bebestarr

Postby ashupatodia on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:36 am

hi all,

I cudnt get what Gloria is trying to explain but even I feel the same problem everytime.
I being a person with technical knowledge, I would suggest to introduce a search section for the studio artists where they can choose the event name from a drop down list & all the ecards as submitted by the said artist can get filtered and show the relevant card respective to that particular event. This is the most easiest way to implement this and user friendly too from the point of view of the studio artists.

Hope this shall be of help to the concerned persons in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,
AshuP.
ashupatodia

Postby studio-team on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:27 am

Dear Artists,

Thank you for sharing the concerns and providing ideas to help resolve this.
We will definitely look into the matter and modify the Studio features in order to assist you all.
For complete documentation of the Studio, please visit the Studio Wiki at http://studio.123greetings.com/wiki/. Happy uploading!
studio-team

Postby RedHeadsRule on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:31 am

First, let me start by saying that I ADORE 123Greetings and all it has done for me! Ashton has been an invaluable asset and I don't know what I would do without this place. That being said, I can't help but notice that it's been over 2 years since someone said that they would look into the features we have requested, and we have yet to see any features like this implemented at all. In fact, in the three years that I have been here, I don't recall ANY real changes to Studio whatsoever. I know that I have personally requested a few key things that wouldn't be difficult to implement, but they seem to be ignored. (a monthly running tally of all of our sends for EVERYONE, not just the top 10. Also, maybe having them separated by how many are US/Canada sends and how many are ROW sends so we can calculate payment coming to us)

There is another slight change I would like to request to studio, because I am perpetually optimistic that someone at Studio will read this and actually put some effort into making these requests a reality. ;) I am going to attempt to attach a screen shot showing exactly where and what I mean, but I would like to formerly request that you include the Conversion % for each card on the "Listed" page, which is where we edit and/or delete the card. It would make it so much easier to determine which of our cards need to be either edited or deleted if we could see not only the sends, but also the Conversion % of the card. Right now, we have to either go between the "Listed" screen, and painstakingly find the card in question in our "Accounts" tab, view the conversion, and then go back to the "Listed" tab if we want to edit or delete it. We can VIEW the card through a link on the Account page, but we can't edit or delete the card from that link. I am adding a screen shot marked up in Photoshop so that you can clearly see how easy it would be to implement what I am requesting.

PLEASE, if anybody working for Studio is reading this, show us that you care by helping us out with our requests. They really aren't too much to ask for.

Humbly yours,
Attachments
ListedStudioScreen2.jpg
Screen Shot of Conversion Request
ListedStudioScreen2.jpg (227.69 KiB) Viewed 53314 times
RedHeadsRule

Return to Suggestions & Feature Requests