Weird Glitch-Music from ALL cards on a page play at once

Report the problems you're facing, we'll get them fixed right away.

Weird Glitch-Music from ALL cards on a page play at once

Postby RedHeadsRule on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:57 am

Ok, I don't know if anyone else is having this same issue, but it is very odd. When I open up any page of "My ecards" - "Listed", ALL of the music attached to every one of the e-cards showing on that particular page, plays at the same time. :shock: :o It is very odd. I remember having this happen a couple of years ago for a while, but it eventually stopped. I just figured the glitch was fixed. Is anyone else having this issue? I will try to delete cookies and see if that fixes it. (I forgot to try that until just now) I will come back and update if I had success or not.

:arrow: I JUST DELETED COOKIES AND BROWSING HISTORY, ETC., BUT IT DID NOT FIX THE ISSUE. :? I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE ELSE WHO IS DEALING WITH THIS SAME GLITCH.
RedHeadsRule

Re: Weird Glitch-Music from ALL cards on a page play at once

Postby bebestarr on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:46 pm

I had that problem before, too. I have been using Google Chrome for some time now without trouble, so it may have happened when I was in Firefox (which before was the only web browser that would work). :?
bebestarr

Re: Weird Glitch-Music from ALL cards on a page play at once

Postby RedHeadsRule on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:54 am

Thanks Janice. I also use Google Chrome exclusively now, but used to use Firefox. The problem apparently is fixed now, so thank you to the powers that be! I am all set now! :D
RedHeadsRule

Return to Errors & Bugs