Can't give appropriate credit for music in description...

Report the problems you're facing, we'll get them fixed right away.

Can't give appropriate credit for music in description...

Postby RedHeadsRule on Thu May 01, 2014 1:28 pm

Hi guys! I use Dano songs as per the suggestion of the Studio Team in another forum (I think collaboration, music and sounds...), anyway, one of the criteria for using his music is to credit him in the description with this quote: "Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com". I had no problem doing that the first couple of times, but now it tells me that the description has been used before and to kindly change the description. Why do we need to have unique descriptions every time anyway? When we have hundreds of cards, many on the same subjects, it's difficult to have a unique description every single time. And this particular quote that is required by Dan-o-Songs ONLY works when it is the only thing in the description. As soon as I add additional words the error changes to one that says the description can't contain special characters. This whole thing is soooo frustrating when I am only trying to do what is right under copyright laws! HELP!!!!
RedHeadsRule

Re: Can't give appropriate credit for music in description...

Postby studio-team on Tue May 06, 2014 5:47 am

Dear Gloria,

Thanks for raising your concern.

A description is used to describe the unique properties of a card and hence cannot be identical to any other card. You may choose to give credit to the music composer in this field however this should be followed by words that describe your card. For example the description can be – a funny ecard for a friend, Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com. This way you will successfully describe your card while giving credit to the musician. Please note that the character limit for the description field is 108 characters. Also try removing the hyphens so you do not get any error messages.
For complete documentation of the Studio, please visit the Studio Wiki at http://studio.123greetings.com/wiki/. Happy uploading!
studio-team

Re: Can't give appropriate credit for music in description...

Postby RedHeadsRule on Wed May 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Thank you so very much, guys! I appreciate you taking the time to explain! :D :D
RedHeadsRule

Return to Errors & Bugs