New Features - Follow Artist and weekly updates

Keep yourself in the know. Get the latest updates right here.

New Features - Follow Artist and weekly updates

Postby studio-team on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Hi everyone,

We have launched "Follow Artist" functionality. Here, 123Greetings Connect (http://www.123greetings.com/connect) users can follow their favorite artists and get notifications whenever you upload new ecards on our site. These notifications are sent weekly, and allows them to see and send your latest cards.

As an artist, you can see the number the followers from your Profile page. You will start receiving weekly updates regarding:

1) Cards added last week and your total cards added till date
2) Cards sent last week and total cards sent till date
3) Followers increased/ decreased last week and total followers till date
4) Average Rating per card
5) Average Views per card

We look forward to your feedback on the above and do let us know if you would like any more features added to the Follow Artist functionality and weekly updates.

Thanks!
Studio Team
For complete documentation of the Studio, please visit the Studio Wiki at http://studio.123greetings.com/wiki/. Happy uploading!
studio-team

Re: New Features - Follow Artist and weekly updates

Postby teddy on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:12 am

Hi Studio Team

The weekly updates are great. They arrive like clockwork every Monday and provide just the information that I want. THANK YOU.

However, there seems to be a problem with the "Follow Artist" functionality. Those mails too, arrive like clockwork every Monday, but..... they only mention ONE new card. On several occasions, I have uploaded up to six cards during a week, and I think my followers deserve to know about all of them - but alas, only ONE card is mentioned per mail.

Kindly

Jonna Blak-Kristiansen
(teddy)
teddy

Re: New Features - Follow Artist and weekly updates

Postby soma32 on Thu May 17, 2018 2:39 am

Yes i really enjoying the weekly updates thank to Krishna Images for sharing this with me.
Find Latest Friendship Images only on my blog.
soma32

Return to Updates & Announcements