As promised in our previous blogs, this regular dose of contests is going to surely keep you on your toes. So, we dare each one of you to take up this challenge, capture the spirit of Halloween, stir up some spookiness and leave us bewitched!
A. For cards that have the highest Global sends in the following sub categories (Each artist is eligible to win in maximum of 3 sub categories, post which the reward will be passed on to the next in line):
- Happy Halloween: $30
- Haunted House: $30
- Spine Chilling Fun: $25
- Specials: $25
- Bewitched Lovers: $20
- Trick or Treat: $20
- Jack-o’-lantern: $20
- Witches: $20
- Horror: $15
- Miss You: $15
- Spellbound Friends: $15
- Family: $15
- Ghastly Invitations: $15
- At Work Fun: $15
Dates for Uploads: October 2, 2017 – October 24, 2017
Dates for calculation of card sends: October 24, 2017 – November 2, 2017
- Minimum of 3 cards to be submitted. (excluding Thank You sub-category cards).
- All 3 cards to be submitted in different sub categories of Halloween for the contest.
- The winners will be declared to the community via blog/ emails/ social media.
- All cards must be new, suppressing old cards and re-uploading them will not be considered.
- Winners will win vouchers from Amazon or Ebay (depending on their location) or the option to be added to monthly payments (for Payment Plan Studioators only).
Some tips to help you own the show:
- Upload cards in categories where there is less competition giving you a better shot at winning.
- Elements such as pumpkins, ghosts, witches, brooms, costumes, haunted houses, candies, black cats, skeleton, witches hat, magic cauldron are the ones which should not be missed.
- Preparations for this festive tradition starts weeks in advance, carving pumpkins, planning for Halloween theme parties and costumes, playing pranks, going trick or treating and many more activities can truly add to the look of your card.
- Halloween does not mean using dark and dull colors only. Orange pumpkins, starry nights, colorful candies, and vibrant costumes can add heaps of color to your card.
- From creating scary to fun cards, loving messages to connect with dear ones to inviting someone for a Halloween bash. You have plenty of sub-categories to experiment with and show your creativity.
Create lots of scary surprises and frightful fun and help users send their loved ones greetings for a Halloween that’s filled with hauntingly happy times.
Let’s make this a memorable one.