We bring to you the first blog and contest of 2017!
It’s time to say Gong Xi Fa Cai and create some memorable Chinese New Year cards for our users. Along with winning the hearts of your users you will also be rewarded if you manage to surpass the conditions and criteria of the contest.
Read on to know how you can participate.
A. Visualizer with highest Global sends for Chinese New Year category (excluding sends on cards for Thank You sub category): $50
B. For cards that have Global sends > 300 and the highest conversion in the same sub category:
- Happy Chinese New Year: $30
C. For cards that have Global sends > 200 and the highest conversion in the same subcategory (Each visualizer is eligible to win in maximum of 2 sub categories, post which the reward will be passed on to the next in line):
- Good Luck Symbols & Fortune: $15
- Love: $15
- Family: $15
- Friends: $15
- Flowers: $10
- Formal Greetings: $10
- Fireworks: $10
- Party Celebrations: $10
- Inspirational Wishes: $10
- Invitations: $10
(Winner of criteria A is not eligible for criteria B and C)
(Winner of criteria B is eligible for criteria C)
Card sends will be calculated from January 21, Saturday to January 31, 2017, Tuesday, on cards uploaded from December 26, 2016, Monday until January 26, 2017, Thursday.
- Minimum of 3 cards to be submitted
- All 3 cards to be submitted in different sub categories of Chinese New Year for the contest
- The winners will be declared to the community via social media/ emails/ blog
- All cards must be new, suppressing old cards and re-uploading them will not be considered
- The winners will win vouchers from Amazon or Ebay (depending on their location) or the option to be added to monthly payments (for Payment Plan visualizers only)
This contest is a great opportunity to kick start the New Year with a bang! Help your users wish their loved ones happiness, good luck and prosperity this Chinese New Year.
Read our blog ‘A New Year, A New Beginning’ to get some insights on the event and the elements, colors and music you should essentially use in your cards.
Spread your work across as many sub-categories as you can as it will only help you earn more.
What are you waiting for? Log onto Studio and start designing now!