From Studio Knowledge Base
Depending on the various factors such as the number of ecards sent in, and the relevancy of your ecard to the category, it will take 1 to 7 days for your ecard to get listed. Remember to send in your ecard(s) as much in advance as possible to the event date.
To ensure a fast listing of your ecard, here are some guidelines you should follow.
- The contents of your ecard comply with the terms and conditions of the Studio.
- Choose your ecard to be in the correct category and/or sub-category.
- Make sure you have the copyrights to images, music and/or sounds that you are using.
- Include a proper title and description that are relevant to your ecard and the ecard category.
- Make sure that you are not using a common title and description for your ecards.
- The music file that you are using is in sync with the ecard. Make sure you’ve adjusted the volume.
- In case of a video ecard, try to keep the file size minimum so that it does not take too long to load. Users might loose interest if the loading process continues for long.
- If you are using popular quotations in your ecards do not alter the text.