Advertising Exposure

Review ecards and get reviews for your ecards right here.

Advertising Exposure

Postby waterimpressions on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:44 am

Is my website on the back of each card? ;) I would like my website to get the exposure http://www.impressionsbyjackie.com
waterimpressions

Re: Advertising Exposure

Postby studio-team on Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Hi...your website URL can be there on each ecard...if inserted you...you can just mention your website on each format of ecard...in SWF and Flash animation cards you can also insert a hyperlink which if clicked upon can take the visitor to your website...sounds cool huh? why not try it...and then these cards can be sent to your mailing list as a marketing strategy to increase exposure and traffic to your website...lemme know if any doubts...

Cheers,
For complete documentation of the Studio, please visit the Studio Wiki at http://studio.123greetings.com/wiki/. Happy uploading!
studio-team

Re: Advertising Exposure

Postby charle on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:25 am

West Coast University (WCU) is a private university which mainly focuses on healthcare degrees. West Coast University (WCU) campus locations include Los Angeles, Anaheim and Ontario, California, Dallas, Texas, and Miami, Florida. In May 1997, David Pyle purchased West Coast University, which was originally founded in 1909. Each campus includes classrooms, computer labs, science labs, skills labs, and advanced Simulation Centers. WCU owns high-tech facilities at its Simulation Centers for Nursing and its free community Dental Hygiene Clinic in Orange County, where students provide care and practice their skills at a free cost to actual patients in underserved populations.West Coast University Student Portal Login
charle

Return to Reviews