Helping my friends to find my cards based on category.

Have an idea on how to improve the Studio? This is the sounding board, anything goes!

Helping my friends to find my cards based on category.

Postby bebestarr on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:38 am

I have been struggling with this website for a year now since my last posts. I have learned (as 123G pointed out) that if I direct a friend to 123G Home Page and then ask them to search for "bebestarr (category)" that that would be the easiest way to find my cards. This works pretty good, but I have tried typing in a specific category and not gotten the right results.

I have also learned that having friends go to my profile page is not the way to look for a card for two reasons. First, I have almost 50 pages of cards now and it is too time-consuming to search through all those pages. Secondly, I have had a lot of trouble getting my profile page to operate properly, not just on my computer but on others too. (Tried Google, Google Chrome, MSN, Yahoo, doesn't seem to matter.) For instance, Google Chrome is the only way my sister-in-law can access my profile page, yet Google Chrome causes my computer to freeze up and I have to keep repeating control/alt/delete/restart computer. Profile page opens up properly but as soon as I click on page 2, or try to click on a tab heading, all is lost and page freezes. Can't access anything from my profile page anymore. I have brought this up in the past and we haven't been able to resolve the issue. I don't see how this can not affect my card sends. Just updating that it is still a problem. :(

On the bright side, thanks to recent blogs by Studio, I have learned how to promote my cards through pinterest.com. I am in the process of uploading card category-specific boards and pinning all my cards to them. It will take awhile but once completed I can simply provide the link to my friends/family/followers and they can go to one place and easily see my cards by category. :)
bebestarr

Return to Suggestions & Feature Requests