Search by category within an artists profile.

Have an idea on how to improve the Studio? This is the sounding board, anything goes!

Search by category within an artists profile.

Postby bebestarr on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:14 am

It would be great if a tab heading for "category/event" could be added to the "sort by" list in my profile. I have about 200 cards, which means 15-16 pages. It takes someone hours to go through all those cards looking to see if I have a birthday card, for instance. And then continue the search to compare all my birthday cards.
bebestarr

Re: Search by category within an artists profile.

Postby bebestarr on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Now I have over 300 cards. My sister suggested the same thing - why can't she look up my cards by category/event??? It takes her so long to navigate the website that she doesn't send my cards as often as she could. Unfortunately she is using other websites. :cry:
bebestarr

Postby studio-team on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:19 am

Dear Janice,

Thanks for the feedback. The team will look into it and take it forward as appropriate.
For complete documentation of the Studio, please visit the Studio Wiki at http://studio.123greetings.com/wiki/. Happy uploading!
studio-team

Postby RedHeadsRule on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:23 am

bebestarr wrote:Now I have over 300 cards. My sister suggested the same thing - why can't she look up my cards by category/event??? It takes her so long to navigate the website that she doesn't send my cards as often as she could. Unfortunately she is using other websites. :cry:

I would just like to second this motion for this new feature to be created! I have several friends who would use 123Greetings more often, if only to support me, but find it hard to navigate to my cards. It would be so much easier and user-friendly to have the feature that "bebestarr" suggested implemented. :D Just putting my two-cents in! :D
RedHeadsRule

Postby studio-team on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:26 am

Dear Gloria,

Thank you for the suggestion.

We are looking at making improvements to the Artist’s profile page and are considering such upgrades in the near future.
For now your friends can send your ecards by typing the Artist’s name in the Search box on the main website. The search will yield cards for the query fed in. For example, if you search for RedHeadsRule, the search will yield results for cards that contain that name in it. Alternatively people can also look at artist specific cards available on their profile page –

http://www.123greetings.com/profile/artistname/
For complete documentation of the Studio, please visit the Studio Wiki at http://studio.123greetings.com/wiki/. Happy uploading!
studio-team

Return to Suggestions & Feature Requests